SleepWise Clinic provides management of sleep-disordered breathing conditions (chiefly sleep apnoea and snoring) and specialises in the field of dental sleep medicine. We also provide training programs Australia-wide and work in conjunction with numerous healthcare professionals including sleep physicians, Ear Nose and Throat surgeons, dentists and medical practitioners.
Since first opening in 2004, SleepWise Clinic has developed a strong reputation for delivering outstanding, patient-centred care and this has been reflected in our continual growth.
An exciting and unique opportunity now exists for a graduate dentist to play a pivotal role within our organisation. We are seeking an innovative and patient-focused individual with excellent communication skills to engage our team, patients and key-stakeholders in achieving optimal health outcomes.
- Recent dental graduate, with minimum twelve months experience post qualification, along with proven ability to work in a team environment and achieve targets and deadlines
- Delivery of an exceptional, patient-centred experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a warm, engaging style and an emphasis on educating patients to help meet their healthcare needs
- Ability to generate accurate reporting and letters to referring clinicians
- Personal accountability in helping to achieve shared goals and identify solutions to overcome challenges as they arise
- A demonstrated commitment to personal development and growth
We are excited to welcome the successful applicant as an integral part of our close-knit and professional team, dedicated to improving the health of the community through the work of the clinic and training partnerships with other health professionals nationwide.
Ongoing training and opportunities for personal and professional development will form part of a generous salary package.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume and a cover letter outlining how you meet each of the key attributes outlined above, along with two professional referees who can comment on recent work performance to: [email protected]
Get Your Sleep Back!
Tired of snoring and unrefreshing sleep? The results of treatment are often life changing.
Book now and take the next step for overcoming snoring, sleep apnoea or tiredness